All Kids Bike® is a national movement led by the Strider® Education Foundation, a nonprofit organization with a mission to teach every child in America how to ride a bike in Kindergarten PE class. If you believe that riding a bicycle is a fundamental skill that changes lives, we want you to join our team in Rapid City, SD, as the Inclusive Program Director!
The Inclusive Program Coordinator will lead our brand new Inclusive Learn-to-Ride Program by visiting with Special Olympics Administrators, handling program inquiries, reaching out to potential parties interested in the program, being responsible for implementing the program, assisting with add-on sales of bikes and additional curricula, and helping when needed with the All Kids Bike Kindergarten Learn-to-Ride Program.
Qualified applicants must enjoy learning, have a desire to grow, and have fun interacting with our teams, our Strider riders, and the public. They will have a history of outstanding customer service or proven success in sales. A willingness to perform various additional functions and to provide support for the team and mission is critical. The ideal candidates must be capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision. Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills are necessary.
All interested applicants must:
- Possess a knowledge of Strider, the Strider Education Foundation, or the All Kids Bike campaign
- Have 2 or more years of experience in sales or customer service
- Be motivated and results driven
- Be highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)
- Serve as a brand ambassador for Strider, The Strider Education Foundation and the All Kids Bike campaign
- Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from clients, business associates, schools, and team members with a smile
- Confidently reach out via phone and email to dealers, schools, donors and parents to drive sales and ultimately get more kids on bikes
- Organize and manage company correspondence and prepare reports
- Work closely with cross-functional colleagues, including; marketing, shipping, product development, finance, and supply chain
- Work with teachers, school administrators, or dealers to help process requests and orders electronically
- Spend the majority of the day working efficiently on computers for electronic communication including email, digital chat, and document actions into a CRM
- Be comfortable working with a variety of spreadsheets and reporting tools
- Have a proven history of successful relationship management
- Self-confident, self-directed, forward thinking and detail oriented
- Be a willing to learn with a flexible and adaptable attitude
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask a variety of outgoing and incoming directives
- Confidence to make decisions and problem solve
- Ability to effectively communicate with our team, educators, donors, schools, prospects, media, and others in a positive and enthusiastic manner
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- General background knowledge of special education and people with disabilities
- Able to lift, carry, and move items up to 30 lbs.
- Able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using a phone, computer keyboard and monitor
- Able to travel freely throughout the US and willing to assist with some after hour/weekend events
Location and hours:
- These are in-office positions located in Rapid City, SD
- Core office hours are Mon-Thursday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Wage will vary by position and experience but will be between $36,000 and $55,000
- These are all full-time, non-exempt positions and qualify for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, sick leave, a 401K plan, profit sharing, health insurance, and an extensive list of perks.
Strider values passionate people who believe their efforts will change the world for the better. Strider values a family-friendly workplace where the workdays fly by and the work itself feels like a grand adventure! BEFORE taking action, re-read this description and the job requirements to make sure it fits your skills and philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate submit your resume and cover letter using the form below.