LOCATION: Rapid City, SD
“At Strider we love riding bikes and we love inspiring kids to ride.” This is the first sentence of our mission statement and we are 100% dedicated to inspiring kids to not only learn to ride, but to develop a lifelong love of riding.If you believe that riding a bicycle is a fundamental skill that changes lives, we want you to join our team!
Strider Sports International, Inc, is the South Dakota-based company behind the industry-leading, Strider Balance Bikes. Headquartered in Rapid City, SD this global company and seeking candidates who want to live and work in the amazing Black Hills. Strider values a family-friendly workplace where the workdays fly by and the work itself feels like a grand adventure!
If you’re as analytical and business savvy as you are creative and curious, you might just make one heck of a website manager. We’re seeking a proactive and experienced manager of website operations to join the Strider marketing team. You will play a major role in enhancing brand awareness within the website, driving web traffic, and improving the customer’s digital journey by discovering and removing roadblocks to ensure a successful online browsing and shopping experience.
The perfect candidate will not be afraid to try new things, take chances, fail, and test everything. Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking are a must to optimize multiple world class websites and to ensure a digitally competitive presence. This position oversees multiple websites, manages workflows and will collaborate directly with the content team and marketing manager to brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Proactively manage Strider’s global website and varying partner websites ensuring relevance, proper functionality, the latest SEO marketing trends, and regulatory and compliance updates, while maintaining brand identity, look, feel and voice execution
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points to grow web traffic through organic search and non-paid channels
- Collaborate with outside agencies, internal marketing team and vendor partners
- Monitor, assess, and report on website performance and digital marketing campaigns and serve as point of contact for all website reporting by translating data into actionable insights
- Ensure website software updates, domain registration and hosting are current while expanding site functionality and best in class user engagement
- Routinely assess and act on all digital security functions per policy for a functioning ecommerce platform
- Routinely and proactively meet with cross-functional teams to determine best user-flow for guests, website optimizations, and other initiatives that can be supported by the website
- Proficient in content management systems such as Word Press and general familiarity with web design
- 2-3 years of hands-on experience with SEO/SEM, and Google Analytics, and Google Ad Words
- Strong data analysis skills with proven history of extracting usable marketing insights
- Sound knowledge of digital marketing, website management and eCommerce usability
- Full literacy in MS Office applications and baseline knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud
- Thriving in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Being committed to an active lifestyle and exercise
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude is a must
- Must be able to lift, carry, and move items up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time using phone, computer keyboard, and monitor
- Must be able to travel freely within the US and willing to occasionally assist after hour/weekend events
Location and Hours:
- The position is in Rapid City, SD
- Regular office hours are Mon-Thurs 7:30 to 5pm and Friday 7:30am-12:00pm
- $42,000 to $52,000 upon experience.
- This full-time, exempt position reports to the Marketing Manager and qualifies for a full benefits package that includes paid time off, sick leave, a 401K plan, health insurance, and an extensive list of perks.
Strider values passionate people who believe their efforts will change the world for the better.
BEFORE taking action: re-read this description and the job requirements to make sure it fits your skills and philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate submit your resume and cover letter by filling out the Employment Application form below.