Dealer & Distributor Policies
STRIDER SECURITY PROGRAM
The Strider Security Program requires that all parties in the Strider Authorized Supply Chain take all commercially reasonable steps in order to maintain the quality of all Genuine and Authorized Strider Products. Such commercially reasonable steps include:
- Purchasing only from SASC suppliers
- Properly storing the product while in possession of the product
- Protecting the product from all physical damage and chemical contamination while in possession of the products
- Arranging for secure and professional transportation when moving the product
Any deviation from the Security Program will result in Non-Genuine and Unauthorized Product and will void the Guarantee and Warranty.
STRIDER QUALITY CONTROL PROGRAM
All Genuine and Authorized Strider products have been developed and manufactured utilizing an extensive Quality Control Program. Key components of the Quality Control Program include:
- Development of unique and original product designs
- In-house testing during the development process
- Independent third-party certified testing to national and international standards (CPSC, CE/EN)
- Documented Standard Operating Procedures for consistent manufacturing
- Random and routine sample testing of manufactured products prior to sale
STRIDER GUARANTEE & WARRANTY POLICY
All Genuine and Authorized Strider products include a 60-day Satisfaction Guarantee and a 2-year Limited Warranty against manufacturing defects. The guarantee and warranty are void if the products were not purchased through the Strider Authorized Supply Chain and protected by the Security Program from departure from the Authorized Factory to delivery to the end consumer. Further, the guarantee and the warranty are void if the products are used in a manner for which they were not designed or labeled; or if used by riders over the maximum size or weight limit listed on the product.
STRIDER AUTHORIZED SUPPLY CHAIN
The Strider Authorized Supply Chain (SASC) ensures the quality of Genuine and Authorized Strider products as established at the Authorized Factory following the Quality Control Program is maintained all the way to the end consumer. To accomplish this, all parties to the SASC are required to adhere to the Strider Security Program. Any break in the SASC or violation of the Strider Security Program will result in Non-Genuine and Unauthorized Products and will void the Guarantee and Warranty.