10 Things You Didn't Know About Ann Hovdenes
1. I love old cars, specifically 33-39 Chevys.
2. I bought my first motorcycle at 17, and I didn’t know how to ride it. My mom took me to the dealership. My boyfriend had to ride it home.
3. My husband and I own a 40 ft, 1963 school bus that we did a full conversion on. Willie G Davidson even signed the ceiling during the Sturgis Rally last year!!!
4. I grew up on a farm and walked beans and picked rock for spending money every Summer.
5. My husband and I have remodeled 3 houses so far.
6. I love to travel anywhere, anytime, any method.
7. My dream vacation is riding motorcycles through Norway and Sweden.
8. My grandmother and grandfather on my mom’s side were 1st generation American Swedes. That makes me ½ Swede, don’t cha know.
9. I learned kidney stones can be deadly; I got E. Coli blood poisoning last year from one and spent 6 days in the hospital.
10. I have a foster sister with Down Syndrome. Her name is Amy Jo, she is 43 and has been part of my family since she was 5.
To view Ann’s full staff bio click HERE!